The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To answer Thomas' question yep, tis I. I have been doing some posting as of late. I was shocked to learn about Reto on PMWF and the tragic circumstances concerning his death. Now that PMWF is essentially shut down, I have posted some over on the new Wallet Friendly Watch Forum, which the admins created to take over where PMWF left off.

I really miss this forum and discussing Japanese watches. I just got finished putting together a couple of project watches, which I will post as soon as I take some photos.

Great to be here after such a long time on the sidelines. I've been so consumed with my career that I let one of my true loves, watch collecting, become neglected. I will definitely post more frequently in the future.

One thing that I know has changed over the years, genuine parts for our favorite vintage Seiko divers have become scarce. I remember in the past being able to post a WTB for parts and within a few hours people would be giving the stuff away. Now days pass with no responses at all. Time goes by and many of these commonly used parts are no longer readily available. :undecided:

I managed to post one final time on PMWF before it shut down. Here is a link to some pics, including many Seikos that I have owned over the years.

Take care and thanks for looking.

Kelly M. Rayburn

http://www.pmwf.com/Phorum/read.php?4,541317,541317#msg-541317

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
To answer Thomas' question yep, tis I. I have been doing some posting as of late. I was shocked to learn about Reto on PMWF and the tragic circumstances concerning his death. Now that PMWF is essentially shut down, I have posted some over on the new Wallet Friendly Watch Forum, which the admins created to take over where PMWF left off.

I really miss this forum and discussing Japanese watches. I just got finished putting together a couple of project watches, which I will post as soon as I take some photos.

Great to be here after such a long time on the sidelines. I've been so consumed with my career that I let one of my true loves, watch collecting, become neglected. I will definitely post more frequently in the future.

One thing that I know has changed over the years, genuine parts for our favorite vintage Seiko divers have become scarce. I remember in the past being able to post a WTB for parts and within a few hours people would be giving the stuff away. Now days pass with no responses at all. Time goes by and many of these commonly used parts are no longer readily available. :undecided:

I managed to post one final time on PMWF before it shut down. Here is a link to some pics, including many Seikos that I have owned over the years.

Take care and thanks for looking.

Kelly M. Rayburn

http://www.pmwf.com/Phorum/read.php?4,541317,541317#msg-541317
Aloha Sir ,
I am LongBike from Honolulu, Hawaii.
You have fine time piece's Sir and great pictures. Hope
to read and converse with you in the future.
Aloha From Hawaii Sir

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome back, Kelly. Looking forward to your pictures and thoughts on the watches.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Good to see you back Kelly :)
Thanks for those beautiful pictures.
My wallet will be hurting as I hunt for some of those watches....

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Kelly, seriously, you are legend...

... your photos always inspire. That PMWF finale was exceptional. :welcome: home.
Long live the :bigwisb: forums! :)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Wow. Those are some fantastic photos. Many watch company marketing departments could learn a thing or two from you. I'll look forward to seeing a few more of your photos in the future. Welcome Kelly.

Tristan (from a land down under)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts