1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning !

...stealth mode today

(sorry, wrong pic first)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Found this morning at the fleamarket.Timex Electric,with electro magnetic movement.It keeps good time and is in remarkeble condition.:yahoo:

DSC02153.jpg
DSC02154.jpg
DSC02156.jpg

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Found this morning at the fleamarket.Timex Electric,with electro magnetic movement.It keeps good time and is in remarkeble condition.:yahoo:
I've got a NOS Timex that I hardly ever wear but it keeps spot on time and always gets comments :)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
This sweet little 66 today

And it's modded "Seikolex" twin tonight as I'm seeing my friend with the genuine article.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Sitting at work wearing my Summer Shandy Soxa

·
Craftsman
518 Posts
I've been wearing this all afternoon after successfully fitting a new crystal and lightly re-finishing the case.

a big thanks to 7s26b who showed me where I could buy a new crystal (which happens to be 15 mins from where I work!!).

I'm really pleased, the watch now looks perfect (to me).

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I've been wearing this all afternoon after successfully fitting a new crystal and lightly re-finishing the case.

a big thanks to 7s26b who showed me where I could buy a new crystal (which happens to be 15 mins from where I work!!).

I'm really pleased, the watch now looks perfect (to me).
I've been wanting one of those for a while now.... Think it's my next watch on my list :cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts