The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Been wearing my new SARB015 for 3 days now. Accuracy is about -2 sec/day out of the box ! Just can't get over how accurate the 6R15 is. I ususally wear divers (Landmaster excepted..), so the SARB is a departure in style for me. I have to say I really like it. Very comfy, clean, classic - gives off a "throw-back" vibe. I have it on Hadley Roma water resist leather and really like the look. At 38-39 diameter, it's not too big, but big enough for my 7 in wrist. It really is a cross between dress and sport (leaning toward sport on the current leather/white stitch strap IMHO). This watch concludes me coming full circle after going thru several larger pieces. I absolutly love the Sumo (and some other larger divers/sport watches), and bought/sold all 3 colors (some more than once......crazy), but as much as I tried to rationalize the size on my 7 in wrist it just didn't work (for me personally). So now I sit w/my new SARB015, and a couple of others (previosuly mentioned Landmaster SBDW005, SBCM023, and PMX56-2811) - all of which are between 38-40mm. Guess I found my sweet spot ! Sorry to dribble on......
! Oh, and if you're on the fence, I'd highly recommend the SARB015 - it's a great piece.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Re: SARB015 - Finally pulled the trigger !

But it could be, that it has weaknesses (at least the A-generation).
I have three of them all ran incredibly good on thewrist in the beginning, but showed big positional variation. In 1 out of the 3 the date quick-set failed suddenly.
I have a B-version in another watch, that seems to be more stable. Of course the lot size does not allow any general conclusion...

Cheers,

Axel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts