The Watch Site banner

samurais on sale!

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  minidriver 
#1 ·
#4 ·
P.W. can have some good prices if you know the market for your particular watch of interest. Otherwise, chancy price-wise. (But I suppose that can be said of any vendor.) ::)

#5 ·
normdiaz said:
P.W. can have some good prices if you know the market for your particular watch of interest. Otherwise, chancy price-wise. (But I suppose that can be said of any vendor.) ::)
Not only is the price good, but shipping is free... and next day. I didn't get mine next day though because I ordered it too late in the evening on a Thursday, so the order was processed on Friday and arrived on Monday. Still pretty fast!

#6 ·
Another advantage of buying from PW (if you are in the US) is that the warranty is covered by Seiko USA. Which may or may not be a great thing depending on your experience with Coserv. All of my Japan models have come from Seiya-san and Higuichi-san and I feel confident that either of them would be easy to work with in case of a problem however - and given Coserv's spotty reputation, likely better. But PW is easy to deal with and highly reputable.

KenS

#10 ·
KenS53 said:
Another advantage of buying from PW (if you are in the US) is that the warranty is covered by Seiko USA. Which may or may not be a great thing depending on your experience with Coserv. All of my Japan models have come from Seiya-san and Higuichi-san and I feel confident that either of them would be easy to work with in case of a problem however - and given Coserv's spotty reputation, likely better. But PW is easy to deal with and highly reputable.

KenS

Most JDM Seikos come with international 1 year guarantee valid in in the US.

#18 ·
Thanks for the Heads Up, It's early for Christmas shopping, but I bought One last night a "Great Gift"

It is Perfect for the person I wanted to get another New Seiko for, He never takes off the OM I bought him Used w/ Box and all in 95+ cond SCTF

He is a client, with some Mental Challenges Now I can BOLDLY LIE to him again ;D as I did when Buying the OM

to him the Higher the COST the better it must be?? so I told him the OM was $500.00 He loves it and thinks it was a great Buy "So heavy and well made"
For such Quality LMAO To see him Happy and feeling PROUD of his OM :)) I see nothing but GOOD in it.

So lets see the Samurai also on a Nice Bracelet Iv'e never held nor saw one in person, so I don't know how it will match up feel wise to the OM?

So whata ya think ??/ if OM could be $500 and bring a SMILE two yrs now lol How does it compare?/

I really am getting a Kick out of this He is not the only Mentally Challenged one // But I get Paid to take care of him?? so I must be a bit better :-[

Thanks it was nice that you let every one know. ;)

I always liked the Style, but have

#19 ·
I have handled the SS Samurai many times so I am familiar with it. It is a nice watch and in a whole different latitude (to me at least) in relation to the Monster. For a NOS/discontinued model, the discount rate should be deeper to bring the price below $200. Just my humble opinion.

7s26 vs 7s36... Same exact movements one has 21 jewels and the other 23. ::)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.