The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2,236 Posts
I think I just drooled all over my keyboard lol

They are lovely things indeed! One day my numbers will come up perhaps :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actually on the fence about buying the gmt for quite awhile pondering how useful the gmt function would be. after reading about the history of the watch I weakened and got it...no regrets ever since. thanks for watching

·
2,236 Posts
No worries :)

It's the pepsi dial that does it for me every time ;D and the additional hand / gmt function......an interesting watch indeed.

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no arguements there but...

always worried that nobody (including RSC) will have spare parts for these vintage models should they need servicing...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was going to get a the BLNR (batman). Its on my short list of 2 watches. I would love to have the batman for the traveling that I do. A friend of mine just recently purchase the batman and I'm thinking of getting something else not that he has it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not sure about the OP, but I'm on the list for the new 126710 BLRO (Pepsi) with my AD. They said I'm 4th on the list, so I might see it sometime in summer of 2035... :blowup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've never seen one in person, and I know they are great watches, but...

I think the hands are under-sized. Probably because of the large hands on Seiko divers. The hands on the Rolex almost seem to get lost in the other dial features. If the hands were just a bit bigger, it'd be awesome.

I really like the GMT feature. I wish more Seiko divers had that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts