The Watch Site banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In "Aliens," was it this SEIKO 7a28-7000?

In "Alien," was it this CASIO F-100?
[img]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww283/super_hectorus/casio%20hectorus%20NU/f-100-a.jpg

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
When the premiere of that movie, I was so crazy about Sigouney Weaver that I did not look at her wrist, I was more interested in other parts of her. Just recently learned she had a 7A28....

Do you remember the scene when she's (Lt Ripley) in the Nostromo ship and took her space suite off, and got into the pod for hybernation wearing only a mini-small gray tshirt and (a very small for that time) underwear? Uuufff, she was too much.....

But now, seriously, the F100 is not seen in any scene of the trilogy.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Barry said:
I once lusted after both!

[img]
[/quote]

Wow! Cool pics! I can't remember seeing her in any part of the trilogy wearing that cool F100. Neither I have never seen that picture of her.

P.S Wasn't she a super sexy girl, or is it me? I dated a girl once just because she looked a lot like Sigouney. Later I found she had no brains (my date), but was a good substitute for a while......

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
so wait.. was that rigged for the movie - two watches strung together - or was that an actual issued model?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Spencer said:
so wait.. was that rigged for the movie - two watches strung together - or was that an actual issued model?
It is a modified version, reminds me of the Seiko Contra.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've had the privilege of working with her on a couple of her philanthropic projects in recent years, and can report that she's every bit as good in three dimensions -- and that the years have been kinder to her than to me.

·
Registered
9,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CarrollGardener said:
I've had the privilege of working with her on a couple of her philanthropic projects in recent years, and can report that she's every bit as good in three dimensions -- and that the years have been kinder to her than to me.
Interesting. From what I have heard, she is pretty much a class-act. :great:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts