The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

I just get Ricoh Riquartz calibre 570 watch. It is non functional condition.
I have checked the Coil is ok with 2.5KOhms. I dont know crystal XTAL is good or not.But what i see in the circuit the xtal connection shows short circuit. i Back traced and found these points are connecting to the IC chip. I want to rpair this watch. If anyone has good circuit please inform me how much? also price for its crystal XTAL.

If some one has this movement 570 RICOH pls mention price?

IF some experts can advise me how to repair or make some alteration in this circuit as i know its hard to find the IC chip for this circuit.

Any person can upload the technical manual AND its Circuit Diagram?

Waiting for your replies anxiously.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mudassar Iqbal

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hello Experts,

I just get Ricoh Riquartz calibre 570 watch. It is non functional condition.
I have checked the Coil is ok with 2.5KOhms. I dont know crystal XTAL is good or not.But what i see in the circuit the xtal connection shows short circuit. i Back traced and found these points are connecting to the IC chip. I want to rpair this watch. If anyone has good circuit please inform me how much? also price for its crystal XTAL.

If some one has this movement 570 RICOH pls mention price?

IF some experts can advise me how to repair or make some alteration in this circuit as i know its hard to find the IC chip for this circuit.

Any person can upload the technical manual AND its Circuit Diagram?

Waiting for your replies anxiously.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mudassar Iqbal
What kind of meter are you using? If it is an analog meter, you should be able to see the pulses at the coil. If you can then the movement needs to be taken apart and cleaned of all the old oils.

Digital meters won't tell you anything other than static resistance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of meter are you using? If it is an analog meter, you should be able to see the pulses at the coil. If you can then the movement needs to be taken apart and cleaned of all the old oils.

Digital meters won't tell you anything other than static resistance.

Hi,

There is no old oil.The gears are moving freely. There are no pulses at o/p terminals. There is zero Ohms shown at crystal points.so i think the Cct is faulty. I tried using both analog and DMM fluke 67.

Whats you advise if i can use the cct from citizen or anyother mov which can match with this Ricoh 570?

Or if i can get this IC MOS eqivalent no. Pls? or any alteration in current Cct.

Looking for your help Guys. I want to make this watch working....Please

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi zenciti,

Thanks mate, i visited this website is great. Any idea about the chip number.

I see the RICOH 570 coil Resistance is 2.6KOhms. Can electronics expert tell me, that is it ok to Use in this Ricoh mechanical if i have another 1Hz o/p circuit from Miyota Movt. with same coil resistance of 2.6Kohm . Will IT WORK? because the main think is Impedance matching of a circuit with coil....

Waiting for answers....

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mudassar Iqbal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys,

I took circuit from Miyota caliber and connect the o/p to coil of ricoh 570 movement.The rotor moves at 1 tick/sec, BUT second hand rotates counter clockwise :). I reverse the coil connection but it still rotates reverse DIRECTION. Please advise why its happening. IS NOT IT INTERSTING???

What is the o/p waveform of a miyota quartz watch....any help.

Thanks & Best Regards,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts