Hey everyone. I would like to ask you guys to please write reviews of your Seiko watches (including any of their sub-brands), at your leisure, so we can add them to this sub-forum. the idea is to eventually create a large reference database that we can use when looking for information for specific watches.
In order to make the most out of the database, If you could, please try to include the following information in your reviews:
- Model number
- Official or unofficial Nickname (if any exists)
- Movement information/review
- Case review
- Crystal review
- Bracelet/strap review (including clasp)
- Bezel review (if it has a rotating bezel)
- Review of any special features or additional complications (such as power reserve indicators, chronograph functions, moon phase, etc.)
- Closing opinions and recommendations
Don't forget to include the Brand name and model number on the title and please add lots of pictures.
Feel free to use other watches as standards by which to compare against. Also don't worry if a review on the same watch already exists. Just add yours to the same thread.
Lastly, if you feel so inclined, feel free to track down any old reviews found either in the old Network54 forum or in the Mirror, and move them into corresponding review section here.
Thanks to all of you in advance for the contributions.