The Watch Site banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
It's an honor to be mentioned by Michael Stockton. I admire his writing.

So many authors who write about watches are hacks who rely on stock phrases and clichés. Michael always manages to keep it fresh. You can tell that he has a genuine interest not only in watches, but in the craft of writing as well.

You put a lot of time and research into your writing as well. I always enjoy reading your threads. Your passion and focus shines through your above average 70m diver collection. Credit well deserved.

·
Registered
65 Posts
In lieu of the original bracelet, which AM or Seiko part number endlinks and oyster style bracelet works well with the 5126-8090?

What other bracelet combos have y'all used?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Interesting other bracelet variant on the silver dial version, never seen that one, only used to seeing the razor-type.

Hey I lost this thread in the past but I wanted to say that I really enjoy your research and writing. It’s quite excellent. And I’m a researcher/professor (and now children’s book author) so I’m picky! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I found Seiko razor bracelets with 6 mm and 10 mm center links. As noted above, the 10 mm variant came with the 5126-8090. Does anyone know which variants used this 6 mm center link variant?

That said...does anyone know where I can find the end links for the 5126-8090, to fit the 10 mm center links? Its easy to find 6 mm center link Seiko 5 bracelets, but this 10 mm center link size seems ridiculously hard to find....

Any help, advice? Anyone have a set of endlinks they would be willing to sell?

·
Registered
307 Posts
My old friend loves kamen rider:) I wish I could gave it to him as birthday gift...but it's more expensive than I thought lol!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts