G
#1 ·
Review: NEW Orient Multi-Eyes: CET0B001W

Authored by Angelis
Nuts & Bolts:

-ORIENT Sporty Automatic Multi-hands Pointer Day CET0B001W
-Movement: ORIENT caliber 46B40 Made in Japan
-21 jewels, 21600/hour vibrations
-Case: SOLID Stainless steel, 24mm wide, buckle with double push-button release--SOLID/integrated end-links, w/high polish/brushed finish, contoured surface, NOT tapered
-Screwed in caseback
-Mineral Crystal---extremely flat, large, and raised 1/4 mm over the bezel
-High polished bezel
-Water resistant: 100m
-Case diameter: 42mm
-Thickness: 11.6mm
-Dial: Silver Metallic, w/slight sunray pattern
-Lovely chapter ring
-Signed screw down crown
-One year International warranty
-Instruction manual
-Orient box w/pillow

This Orient is of a class all by itself. It is large, it is bold, and it is HEAVY---about 195 grams.

The individual links are very heavy, but their contour design is such that it wraps around your wrist. The dial is so beautiful, that you cannot stop looking at it.

The 24 hour indicator, day wheel, red-tipped pointed with luminous tip are superbly done---and very pleasing to the eye (at least mine). The 24 hour indicator has such a well done inner ring; and the chapter ring is perfect.

The metal indices reflect the light wonderfully, and adds to this watch's ability to enchant its owner.
The movement is Orient's in-house 46B40, made in Japan, and the newer release of their original classic Caliber 46B.

[/b]

[color=darkslategray][b]The buckle is huge, a diver's style, is signed, but the watch is not a diver's watch; the crown is a screw-down crown, and is signed, and at the 4 o'clock position, with crown guards. The bracelet is a 24mm heavyweight.[/b]

[b][color=darkslategray][img][/b]

[b][color=darkslategray]The weak spots: the lume on the indices is poor; the lume on the hands is better; the date window is small, but it's nice at the 6 o'clock position. [/b]
[color=#2f4f4f][b][img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk162/Angelis469/oRIENTMULTI-EYES002.jpg

All in all, I cannot believe that Orient can produce a watch of this quality and caliber at that selling price of $168.00. I truly believe that a Swiss watch with these features would run at least $400-$600.00.

[/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]Once again, Orient has produced a winner.[/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f][i]All thanks to Mark Frankel at longislandwatch.com[/i][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]Angelis[img][/b]

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.