The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening. Tell me please, where you can order item to the watch. Scrolled crown set: (
PS I beg your forgiveness for my English :)
Best regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Thank you very much. I had already read the forum rules and saw this ad when I'll wait :) 5 posts I will ...) We have a service center refused to repair, say there is no base: (
Only batteries and straps are able to change :)
Best regards Victor.

·
Researcher
5,031 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hello, if you only need this part, let me know. I have other parts for the calibre 5740C too.
Best regards from France, Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Thank you Gentleman for helping the New Member (Sieger) from
Russia find his way now that he is part of the Forum. I am sure he
will get much needed help for his watchs.
Aloha

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello!
27s26b
When I checked in, the first thing looked at these files. У меня есть часовые детали, потом загружать фотографии, похожие на 560.
2peter.mone
I do not know This part needed or a different, the clock does not start. This item operates like a pendulum. Maybe spring broken inside ...
2LongBike
Thank you! I'll try :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ok, I'm understanding.
There is a click spring under the click. The click spring together with the click prohibit the rollback of the ratchet wheel when you wind up the movement.
Perhaps only the click spring under the click is broken or rusted and it is jamming the click itself. Have a look at the attached photos.
Remove the screw of the click and carefully remove click and spring too for inspecting these parts.

The click has the part number 381570 as 7s26b wrote and this part is only for the calibres 5722 and 5740.
The click spring has part no 382620 and you will find it in the calibres 3140, 5722, 5740 and 622x calibres.
If you need any parts, let me know.
A bientot, regards, Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good afternoon.
Let us return to our sheep (c)) Here is a photo of the second clocks of which I wrote above. I bought them to repair broken. Caliber on them, unfortunately, is not specified ...

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 peter.mone
You're right, I have a broken spring. Thank you, you are a great expert in his work!

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2peter.mone
Thank you . Where it spring to take? The second watch I have little interest, I bought them as a spare... For repair the first :)
Sincerely.

·
Registered
240 Posts
2peter.mone
Where it spring to take?
That's easy to handle ... I have sent a personal message (PM) to you with my e-mail adress - you sent me your adress and I post a letter to you with this small spare part - for free!
Best regards, Peter

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I hope this too, in general it is not a too complicated calibre ...
With help from nice people like you I am sure Victors watch will be ticking away and keeping good time very soon. It's very kind of you to offer to help. This is why I like this forum so much!

All the best,

Tone

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gentlemen, thank you for participating. It would be better for me to send them to somewhere for repair, in good hands so to speak. Because, as I wrote earlier, the official service I was refused. I'll look for the private master, and I will write here what and how. The second clock, too, will recover, but later ... :)
2peter.mone
Received your letter, but if you honestly do not know how to answer you :)
Regards to all.

·
Registered
240 Posts
It is easy to handle - please adress an e-mail to the adress I have send to you.
If you prefer another language, you can write also in german or french language.
Regards, Peter

1 - 20 of 30 Posts