The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just after I told myself I was going to slow down on the watch purchases I found a 6105 proof/proof. This is my second 6105 in less than a month.... I think I have a problem. This is a picture of the watch. Looks to be in good condition and the seller sates he believes it's all original.

Anyone else have this problem of buying a watch when you have told yourself you are going to hold off for a while?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Sure I do every time I look at Ebay , and that's everyday.:57:
I go to my computer , turn it on, and say I will look for
such and such, and I end up on ebay.
But some times it is just worth it....Right :86:
This is terrible , ..........
" But I just Love It " .:72::13::wee_hee::dance:
I am just like you so you are not alone:hee20hee20hee:.
Aloha

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Love that 6105 and can understand the need to buy it. I always say, right that's it for a while, but I lie and never believe anything I say to myself :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Anyone else have this problem of buying a watch when you have told yourself you are going to hold off for a while?
All the time.:57:

I always say, right that's it for a while, but I lie and never believe anything I say to myself :biggrin:
:signlol::iagree:

After holiday and car expenses, daughter's 18th birthday celebrations and money put aside to pay for allocated bills, I have zero me money this month.

But I need new straps for 3 watches and if a birth year watch comes along, what am I gonna do ? Do you think I can stay out of the bay for a whole month ?

:sign0135: :laugh:

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm trying to save to buy a PLAAF reissue but everything else gets in the way. Mr Seiko made too many beauties for my wallet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts