The Watch Site banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my monster cleaned and lubed and I really want someone to regulate my baby on a beat machine. I will pay you thru my bank. I have been on this forum trading, buying and posting for a million years.

james san jose calif

·
Special Member
1,971 Posts
hmmm good idea...i'll give it a shot thanks
You bet! I've found that the Kello app works best if I take the back off and set the headphone speaker on the rotor next to the balance wheel (in a verrrrrry quiet room). The Twixt app is really better for tracking accuracy; if you use it for adjustments you wind up making minute adjustments over the course of hours (if not days)....definitely not for impatient sorts.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I just had my monster cleaned and lubed and I really want someone to regulate my baby on a beat machine
:laugh:

I'm sure members here will be happy to help regulate your watch. But who cleaned and lubed it but didn't check the timing afterwards?
Sure I have done that when I started but quickly learnt that the timegrapher was such a cheap/cost effective tool. You really cant do 'it' without one....

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I just had my monster cleaned and lubed and I really want someone to regulate my baby on a beat machine. I will pay you thru my bank. I have been on this forum trading, buying and posting for a million years.

james san jose calif
Isn't setting the beat and rate part of a normal service? Was the work done by a watchmaker or hobbyist?

Myles

·
Registered
152 Posts
:laugh:

I'm sure members here will be happy to help regulate your watch. But who cleaned and lubed it but didn't check the timing afterwards?
Sure I have done that when I started but quickly learnt that the timegrapher was such a cheap/cost effective tool. You really cant do 'it' without one....
Oh goody, I guess my orange hand 6139-6002 will be good to go soon.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts