The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you had come across or know where to find an all red numeral date wheel for a 6309 or 7s26 movement ? Thank you all for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Are you looking for a completely (Totally ) Black with Red Letters
and Numbers Dial ?
Never seen one yet just those regular ones.
You got a picture of what you are looking for ?

·
Registered
473 Posts
The only red on I've come across is on the day wheel, Sunday, seems to make you aware the impending doom of Monday. Never seen a red date wheel, as in the numbers, unless the black has been horrifically bleached by the sun, is that even possible. Sorry to of not been any help, but I'm with LongBike, an example would be good.

Regards, David

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I'll see if I can find a pic , but yes I'm talking all numbers being red ,
I've seen some that every other number was red/black

·
Registered
26,015 Posts
Personally, I have never seen a Date wheel with all red Numerals, That came from a Seiko 6309 movement. Cecil, Do you have a Picture of this Date Wheel in question ?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I have never seen one and the only one that has black/red date wheel for every other day was the Tudor's. I have one installed in my Marcello C.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Not sure I follow you tritto?

Some of the dress 6309s have a black date wheel with white text. If you take one of those and run a red marker over it, the white text becomes red, but the black wheel remains black. Is that what you wanted to achieve?

Maybe I'm being facetious, but it could just work.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Check with Jake Bourdeau (Dagaz Watch in Hong Kong). There's a good chance he'll have what you're looking for.

Myles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts