The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not thinking this watch, which was my cousins who died from military related mesothelioma, could be brought back from its poor state!

You all have seen the process he laid out last week. It got to my WI post office today and would have been delivered late afternoon.

I couldn’t wait and got to the PO since the tracking had shown it was received in house at 0530 this morning. Ha, she wasn’t happy about me pushing her to find it before it was loaded on the route truck.

I am still in shock and awe of the job he did. I hope it runs a bit better than the specs his machine gave!

Here are a few of my real world pics!

Before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Aloha ,

Such a big difference with that one now.
Looks like it came .... Factory Direct....... :bravo_2:
The Man does excellent work and always very pleasing.
Glad we have these Members on here to assist when needed.
Aloha
Louis

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aloha ,

Such a big difference with that one now.

Looks like it came .... Factory Direct....... :bravo_2:

The Man does excellent work and always very pleasing.

Glad we have these Members on here to assist when needed.

Aloha

Louis

I am so glad he reached out to me!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
GUY certainly does posses the secret recipe to the fountain of youth for timepieces and that's for sure. He never ceases to amaze yet always surprises everyone with the results. A true craftsman and gentleman. Always done well without being overdone !

·
Registered
539 Posts
I was not thinking this watch, which was my cousins who died from military related mesothelioma, could be brought back from its poor state!

You all have seen the process he laid out last week. It got to my WI post office today and would have been delivered late afternoon.

I couldn’t wait and got to the PO since the tracking had shown it was received in house at 0530 this morning. Ha, she wasn’t happy about me pushing her to find it before it was loaded on the route truck.

I am still in shock and awe of the job he did. I hope it runs a bit better than the specs his machine gave!

With this, you made Guy really happy!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With this, you made Guy really happy!

He certainly made me happy! I wish I knew him when I made contact other places about my 6309 that I had purchased while in the Marine Corps.

It was in similar shape, but wasn’t waterlogged just used hard.

I was discouraged by the responses I got so I sold it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
He certainly made me happy! I wish I knew him when I made contact other places about my 6309 that I had purchased while in the Marine Corps.

It was in similar shape, but wasn’t waterlogged just used hard.

I was discouraged by the responses I got so I sold it.

That 6309 was not meant to be restored for you...a lovely 6105 had taken its place!

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
Just logged in to the site... didn't expect to see this post. thanks, Walter. :)
And thank you all ..I'll be in a new flat this next week and so my goal is to get way more organised and...quicker what with quite an up and down last year, I am looking towards that now. Appreciate the support!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Just logged in to the site... didn't expect to see this post. thanks, Walter. :)
And thank you all ..I'll be in a new flat this next week and so my goal is to get way more organised and...quicker what with quite an up and down last year, I am looking towards that now. Appreciate the support!
Hope your future brings you all the good luck and joy you so deserve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts