The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
It sure is unique !:sign0137:

Look at that lovely lume too. Or is it toothpaste ?:grin:

Looks like the Beverley Shillbillies may have been at work. Nobody here (or anywhere else in the WIS world for that matter) would be daft enough to go for such a monstrosity.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Looks like the Beverley Shillbillies may have been at work. Nobody here (or anywhere else in the WIS world for that matter) would be daft enough to go for such a monstrosity.
I'm sure hoping that is the case. Like yourself I was particularly taken with the lume blobs and second hand.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guess what, there's another one 311090467769 who would have thought there could possibly be two as bad as that, although at least it's got the right crown in it this time, same paintball lume though :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
The Pogue seems to be increasing in price exponentially lately, eBay & forums alike. Couple of years ago you could still find one if you were patient for 100$ or less.

Anyway, this particular example looks in pretty good nick and that bracelet is probably original as well? Really like the color combination of the dial as well, don't remember seeing one like this.

One thing's for sure. That marker at 12 o'clock is definitely crooked :grin:

·
Registered
97 Posts

Now that I've zoomed in and squinted at the photo a bit...there is something horribly wrong with that lume for sure. Botched "restoration" job for sure :eek:

And it's not even from India or Thailand...Directly from the one of her Majesty's subjects :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts