The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is this a real 7002-700j? from what im seeing online, no. one thing that sticks out is it only says "150m" instead of "water 150m resist". how is the price?

·
Registered
882 Posts
is this a real 7002-700j? from what im seeing online, no. one thing that sticks out is it only says "150m" instead of "water 150m resist". how is the price?
First of all, there's a rule against linking to sales sites, please modify the link to a picture, and secondly, it looks like it's full of aftermarket parts. See the size of the lume pip and the blue dial for example.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
sorry about that. im seeing black blue and green faces in google images. not sure what its supposed to be. now that i look closer i do see the "water 150m resist". just a bad picture and hard to see.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Here's some pics of my dad's all original 7002 700J. He scratched all the lume off, as it didn't work anymore, so he says.

The text at the bottom of the dial, from Left to Right reads, Made In Japan, 7002-700L R, and I believe the Daini lightening bolt. Hope that helps.
Not sure if the movement was made in Japan, as there is no markings to suggest it was.
Regards, David

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I saw a NOS 7002 (on jubilee) last year with a hint of blue dial color like on the SKX401. Not sure of the exact model but the $160 price tag made me walk away.

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts