The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a large number of winding stem 357612 for the 6139 chronograph Seiko models with the inner rotating bezel in my stash and I recently was informed by another member that they are hard to come by. I do not collect this model so I am offering them up for sale to help out any forum members here who need one for $20 dollars US plus what ever the shipping cost are. They will be sold strictly one per forum member so everyone can get a chance to grab one. I am selling 8 but two are already spoken for so there are already only 6 left for sale. If I get more than 6 request before I can close the sale I will be going by the time stamp that the private messages came in.
I will ship them as you please. Slow method or the more expensive expedited. It's your choice. Be aware than some countries can get expensive to ship to from the US and other more reasonable. If you want to reserve one you can first then work out the shipping cost in a later thread that just fine. Payment by PayPal is fine just inform me of your payment name so I know who you are. If you live in the US a check is just fine if you don't do PayPal. Please DO NOT SEND CASH! I do not want to be responsible for theft of cash in the mail. If I have missed anything send me a private message. I check in here at least once a day around noon EST or for my British brothers that 5 PM your time.

Michael

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sale of the last stem fell through last night because the buyer also needed the gear and spring so just the stem did him no good. I will leave it up for sale until 1/3/15 based on EST which is GMT -5:00. Then its going back in the bin.

So one stem is still available for you 6139 collectors out there.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All stems have been sold. Thank you for all those who purchased them. All sales where handled smoothly. Great bunch here!

Michael

1 - 5 of 5 Posts