The Watch Site banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,248 Posts
I like the new site. After my eyes got used to finding out where things were at and getting used to the navigation, I think it's a nice up-grade - I can adjust to the changes. But more important to me than the aesthetics of the site will continue to be the people, friendships and camaraderie. As for Premium Membership, I've sold quite a few watches on the site and saved a chunk of money in eBay and Paypal fees doing so. And SCWF never asked for a penny for that service. I have no problem kicking in 20 bucks to help the cause (plus I like not seeing the ads). I agree, traffic on the site seems down but there's a lot going on in the world right now and people's priorities have changed - it is what it is, for the time being. Just my 2-cents.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Vertical scope was who Eddie (TZ-UK) was selling his forum to.

Their new ideas upset the members so much that Eddie regained control of his forum and was much respected for it.

Once companies take over forums they want profit and it always leads to mostly unwanted changes.

This place for example, is just a hollow shell of what it once was.
Well said my friend. 10 years ago +/- it was like a forum of old friends. Discussed, laughed, learned, bitched, and congratulated when a person landed a new piece.
I miss that old place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 42 of 42 Posts