The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On night shift again, scrolling through the thousands of Seikos ont bay, and stumbled across this. One picture and a the shortest description in French (Google translate helped). 20 euros or Best Offer, through in 17 and got it, and here she is, the next addition to my growing Seiko family. What is your thoughts on this beaut, ladies and gentlemen? Picture is the sellers.

Regards, David

·
Registered
982 Posts
Should clean up nicely, needs the correct second hand, but hopefully that'll be easy enough to source (I might even have one somewhere). Looks like it's on the original bracelet too...

EDIT: a couple of other things:
The white day wheel should be black on these.
If e inner bezel turns you're in luck, that's the biggest problem with these. From the photo it looks like the crown is there...hopefully it's the correct stem with the little star gear to turn the bezel.

Here are three generations of mine:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should clean up nicely, needs the correct second hand, but hopefully that'll be easy enough to source (I might even have one somewhere). Looks like it's on the original bracelet too...

EDIT: a couple of other things:
The white day wheel should be black on these.
If e inner bezel turns you're in luck, that's the biggest problem with these. From the photo it looks like the crown is there...hopefully it's the correct stem with the little star gear to turn the bezel.

Here are three generations of mine:

I'm quite happy with the price if anything. Not even sure of the case number on these. Was aware the seconds hand was incorrect, I think people break them quite easily when working on them. Any help with the seconds hand would be great. Please could you name the model number so I can chase up a day wheel and what not.
Regards, David

·
Registered
982 Posts
It's most likely a 6219-6023 Sports Diver. I'll have a look and see what I've got in the workshop, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of others about who can help.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help, see if I can find some spares. I really like these 70m diver types, got something about them the 150m divers haven't.
Regards, David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts