The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

been debating about putting a leather strap on my 6309 7040 and was wondering if I could request for some pics of what you have or had.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I love this WP shark skin. It's very thick and truly fits the heft of the 6309-7040/7049 case. It takes quite a few wearings to "break in" but it's far more comfy than rubber...

Even though it's not shown, this one has a double-deployant s/s buckle that's the best thing since sliced beer.

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
After trying numerous straps and bracelets on 6309 -- this is the one forever more. It is a Hirsh waterproof twin-pad consistent with the substantial character of the watch and melds to the wrist like a glove. The double deployant especially convenient and saves wear and tear on the leather.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies everyone. Loving the look of the bracelet pictures Isthmus posted. Will be placing my order with swedefreak soon for his end caps and will continue searching for the right strap.

Also thanks for suggesting on getting either a 24 or 26 mm leather and getting it notched.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts