The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK so without realizing why, I'm really liking what looks like an Italian market Citizen from, I'm guessing, model year 1999 or 2000?

Can anyone tell me are there more of these out there?
eBay auction - 131372115042 (Can't post URL's yet - newbie)

Is "Action 2000" an Italian only branding? is it from around 2000? Is O.F. Orologio - something?

And I see there's the AT1130-54E tag on it - but I can't seem to find any photos of this watch anywhere but this auction - what am I missing on my search?

Any info would be great!

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I don't know this line, but a quick search to include 'Action 2000' brings up a few examples. Mainly eco-drives I think. In fact AT1130-54E looks to be an eco-drive model number, so that seems to be mistakenly linked to this one. I did see one other diver with a back marked Action 2000 and O.F., but it was a different model and quartz driven.

Sorry I can't help more - I'm more familiar with older models than this.

Stephen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree - I see both Eco-Drives and "automatics" with Action 2000 on the back, but mostly from ads from the UK or Italy, so I'm guessing European branding for Citizens. I love that diver in the eBay auction - very clean. But I'm surprised that the other watches with that model seem to be Eco drives, that I've never seen it before, that I can't find a photo of that same watch anywhere else.

A conundrum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks - and sure enough even that "2500-s032105" isn't bringing anything up - so if there were dozens of those floating out there, in quartz, with that look - I'd corner the market. What size? 39mm?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.