The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I click on images to see a larger version I get adverts popping up. Mainly for feminine hygiene products it seems, which are not high on my list of purchasing priorities at the moment. Can I stop this happening?

Stephen

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Man I've just had this on every pic on a post, I haven't even clicked on the images, using the iPad can I stop this?

·
Registered
931 Posts
I had Adblock paused on my Safari browser to see a sports venue , then switched back to this forum and got all of those pesky ads until I realized I had to resume adblock , then all was well again..

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use Chrome and I've just ...er....added Adblock. Seems to work.

Thanks for replies and help to get this sorted,

Stephen

·
Registered
912 Posts
Does it strike anyone else as a little bit weird that this forum is plagued by female hygiene products? I mean someone is surely wasting a lot of money here.....Or have any of you found the need to stock up on Oley?

·
Administrator
30,643 Posts
Does it strike anyone else as a little bit weird that this forum is plagued by female hygiene products? I mean someone is surely wasting a lot of money here.....Or have any of you found the need to stock up on Oley?

Perhaps we have LOTS of female members ? if so show yourself(if you wish) or we have men with "different" habits ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts