The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,713 Posts
84Maroon said:
Perhaps we need a new sub-forum created, for those of you who just want to ***** about eBay/PP.
Why limit it to eBay/PP? Just have a "***** about anything" forum. Will give members an avenue for venting. :))

·
Banned
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
normdiaz said:
Why limit it to eBay/PP? Just have a "***** about anything" forum. Will give members an avenue for venting. :))

Well, I don't mind it when someone blows off a bit of steam about life, but bitching about eBay/PP rules/policies over and over are ridiculous.

·
Registered
28,713 Posts
Easier to just not open those posts than to let them bore/upset you, IMHO.

·
Registered
28,713 Posts
JohnN said:
:57: :57:
Might be a good idea!
We could even name the new sub-forum, "Bitchin'-R-Us". ;)

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Don said:
You know what I'd like to ***** about? Bitches! They be tripping!
For instance. This past weekend I went to visit my in-laws and they've got a crazy ***** that lives with them. First she was all mad at me , then she was jumping all over me, then she jumped on the couch next to me and tried to lick my face! :eek:

I was all like "*****, quit tripping!" then I found her ball and we played fetch.

She calmed down after that.

·
Banned
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don said:
From the video you sent me she looked like a lazy *****.

My ***** is lazy. In the morning she cries until I wake up and pay attention to her. That gets annoying when I'm trying to sleep.

Yeah, she's lazy...until she gets CRAAAAAAZY. Just ask my boys :57:

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Don said:
You know what I'd like to ***** about? Bitches! They be tripping!
:)) :)) :)) . . . oh man, it's an oldie but a goody, it's all about timing !!!! Makes my undies change colour !!!! :57: +1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts