The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Special Member
7,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you guys know that if your buyer opens a PayPal dispute case, when the dust settles the crooks at PayPal take $20. out of your account ?

A guy buys this watch from me on eBay, then takes 3 weeks to get it back to me, despite my clear and regular emails that a full refund will be issued as soon as the watch actually arrives back to me. Once PayPal sends him the automatic email saying "now we are debiting your account" the clown opens a PayPal Dispute Case. Remember, 2+ weeks go by and he has sat on his duff and not actually mailed it back.

So I reply immediately upload to PayPal my defense, showing the emails that say 'just send it back and like I've said for weeks I'll gladly issue a full refund'.

Then they review the case and CHARGE ME $20.00 for the cost of case review.

This whole thing get maddening. I'm asking the buyer to send me $20. so he knows he did wrong. "Good luck with that" I tell myself.

·
Registered
708 Posts
PayPal seems to be going out of their way to alienate customers. It's no wonder people are starting to use services like Google Wallet. Of course, Google then obtains even more of my personal information . . .

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
well as a paypal customer and business member for over 8 years...i would call and complain..i have never had that happen to me...i have bought and sold for many years and we use them for my business and that is upsetting to see you get treated this way...sounds like you were treated worse than the buyer who caused all the problems...

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
i have found that calling them when i have any problem like this has gotten any problems cleared up fast...i have been scammed even a few times and they got me every cent back..that is why i use them so much...they are yet to let me down

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
they have always refunded anything that was taken wrongly and if they are being unfair..they will fix that too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts