The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
29,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few members of the project have enquired how To get a "code" just email me with your forum name and real name and i will give you a code, a new code is required each time you place an order.

Harold (Yobokies)
has agreed to give any one who signs up for the project a 10% discount on anything they need for the project, i will first give the member a code to pass on to harold.

Pete K in Australia as agreed to give free shipping to anyone who buys from him anything for the project on receipt of a code from me.

Also Dave at WatchTool.co.uk has agreed to give any project member a 10% discount on anything they buy during the course again the member has to request a code from me .

Luka Mechanic [email protected] has also contacted me to offer any one on the project on receipt of a code 10% off plus free standard shipping to any were.

·
Registered
277 Posts
For a forum newbie, what do the above sellers provide? I'd much prefer to support forum members rather than random strangers on eBay when purchasing stuff for this project...

·
Administrator
29,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kai_h said:
For a forum newbie, what do the above sellers provide? I'd much prefer to support forum members rather than random strangers on eBay when purchasing stuff for this project...
Harold is great for all sorts of things have a look here http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/yobokies/?start=all

Pete K has a great stock of all sorts of OEM Seiko parts.

WatchtoolUK have a vast stock of quality watch tools etc.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Tiger,
If you don't mind my asking, who is Luka Mechanic and what parts/services does he provide?
Cheers,

·
Registered
58 Posts
ADB said:
Tiger,
If you don't mind my asking, who is Luka Mechanic and what parts/services does he provide?
Cheers,
Luka is in the Netherlands - a good source of parts for this project! Drop him an e-mail with what your after, should be able to help with most parts such as gaskets ands seals, washers, spacers, springs etc... One of the good guys!

cheers, H

·
Administrator
29,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ADB said:
Tiger,
Cheers,
Below is the sort of stuff Luka does, as the project moves on there will be suggestions of what to buy and were from, there are different routes that can be taken at all stages during the project.

Gasket set: Crystal gasket, bezel gasket, caseback gasket, crown gasket, normal price around 50 usd excluding shipping. For the project: 44 usd including priority shipping. New crown instead of crown gasket 60 usd. Spring bars 4 for 10 usd

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Thanks Howie, Tiger. The Netherlands is practical for me because the mail is quite fast between the Netherlands and France.
Cheers,

·
Registered
227 Posts
ADB said:
Tiger,
Cheers,
On the old Seiko and Citizen forum and on this forum, my forum name is Luka-San.
I think I can say I am more or less a long time forummember and am 100 % Seiko virus infected. A search will give some info about me.
Thanks guys to put me with the good guys . O:)
Had to come up with a last name on Hotmail...I am thinking of changing it, something more into seiko or such.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just a quick note - don't know about you guys but I find it's useful to have a bit of buyer recommendation when out 'shopping', and so on that note I can certainly recommend Luka if any of you find yourselves short of that elusive part. I took delivery today of movement holder, casing spring, gaskets and some other bits for the parts box.

Bonus for us UK guys is of course the European connection, so none of that irksome import duty!

cheers, H

1 - 10 of 10 Posts