The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give it up for the mods we have on this board. I think they are all a class act. Anyone agree with me?

They went the extra mile to help me with my username. I do appreciate it! What a great group of guys!

Thank you!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Dan said:
I just want to give it up for the mods we have on this board. I think they are all a class act. Anyone agree with me?

They went the extra mile to help me with my username. I do appreciate it! What a great group of guys!

Thank you!
I second that emotion!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Dan said:

Thank you!
Thumbs up to the owners and mods!!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
On behalf of everyone involved in setting up the new site (most of whom did much more work than I), I thank you. It was our pleasure.

Next time, just throw money.... ;D

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Sir said:
On behalf of everyone involved in setting up the new site (most of whom did much more work than I), I thank you. It was our pleasure.

Next time, just throw money.... ;D
Don't thank me, my input was minute to say the least!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Thank You" ALL" I can only imagine the Hours, Days and more, that it took and will continue to take, to make this Transition as Smooth as it has been.
Your help is greatly appreciated, and definitely NEEDED. Happy Easter

K

·
0 Posts
Ive always thought of them as the best but just dont.....disagree with them

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just wanted to add my appreciation to the owners, administrators and moderators for the successful conversion to this state-of-the-art forum software. I work as a systems architect/consultant and I know much effort and the countless decisions that have to be made to bring up new software successfully. Well done.

kenny: It really is ok to disagree with the admins ... just don't start a pointless thread in a public forum with the sole purpose of voicing that disapproval.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Argh!! ARGH!! Change! I can't deal with change!

Ok, now that THAT's out of my system, I can start afresh. In effect, it IS like starting a fresh with SCWF. A few short weeks ago, I inquired about whether I should spend more time in Melbourne or Sydney during my Easter break. Well, I am now back from that break (with loads of pics) and the first thing I saw was this change in forum location! ;)

Will try to post some pics up to rival those that Sir Les previously put up ;D

·
Registered
822 Posts
kenny said:
Ive always thought of them as the best but just dont.....disagree with them
Of course you can disagree with the Moderators -- they're not infallible (well, apart from me, that is). But as mcw53 says a couple of posts above, you can't expect the forum staff to encourage discussion of something that ain't gonna happen. The move to this new forum has been in the planning for months, and an enormous amount of work has gone into it. Going back to the old forum (with its very outdated software from a management point of view) is just out of the question. And note that Jose himself wasn't "locked out" of here; all that happened was that his post was locked, which is a totally different thing.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dan said:

Thank you!
I will 19th that motion!! ;D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts