The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my latest delivery from Japan auctions and it included this orange Eco-Drive Alterna diver (VO10-6783B).

This has a very retro look with the raised chromed markers.

The watch was released in 2009 and seem to have been a Japanese only release.

I also received a black version (VO10-6782B) of this about a month ago and they make a nice pair.

The only difference seems to be dial and lume colors. I actually prefer the lighter lume color on the orange version.

I have been wearing the black version quite a bit recently, so I expect that this version will also get some wrist time.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are they vintage or contemporary?
What references they are?
Both were released in 2009 and were only available for a short period of time.

The orange is model VO10-6783B and the black VO10-6782B.

Very nice orange Citizen, I saw that one for sale on a Japanese auction site.
I was surprised that they were for sale for quite a long time considering the low price and style.

I like your vintage orange model. :eek:k:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Very nice pair indeed. Have been a long time fan of Citizen watches and hope to have these models at some point. Congratulations.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I am resurrecting this old post just love these two citizens you were able to get by any chance do you think there is a chance to source more of these ? And thanks for any help you can give in advance.

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see these come up for sale on Yahoo Japan semi regularly so you should be able to find one of these with a little patience.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Very sharp styling indeed. Possibly the best orange dial I've seen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts