The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
30,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad/Mrwozza77 had this DE39AZ on the TF for sale yesterday and i fancied it just because of the stainless keeper that said "SEIKO" on it :)

After a couple of pleasant emails and his offer of a bargain the deal was done, thanks Brad, it arrived today.

Giving it a try on my 7C Orange TST and i like it, even though i prefer bracelets i am coming round to rubber as well, I find that with a rubber i prefer to wear it slightly tighter than I would a bracelet.

Again thanks Brad for the speedy service and the quality item.

·
Registered
379 Posts
John that looks... well... Just 'right' for that TST. A quality strap for a quality Tuna. Glad it went to a good home :)

That Seiko keeper reminds you 'this is a special watch'

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Is that rubber off a Tuna Can? It looks similar to the one on my SBBN017.

I have a super flexible straight vent on my 6309-7548 TST, a metal bracelet on my SBBN and mesh on the SKX-TST and like the rubber best for comfort and looks, it stretches and gives, so can be worn slightly tighter than a bracelet.

·
Administrator
30,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that rubber off a Tuna Can? It looks similar to the one on my SBBN017.

I have a super flexible straight vent on my 6309-7548 TST, a metal bracelet on my SBBN and mesh on the SKX-TST and like the rubber best for comfort and looks, it stretches and gives, so can be worn slightly tighter than a bracelet.
Hi Mike it was off Brads 017.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts