The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A bit more of a gamble this time (£85 delivered) for this 6139-6002 described as "spares or repair" with slightly out of focus pics. However the seller stated "the watch works very well" amongst lots of other things.

This is the listing - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seiko-Aut...MnuDVFZiXAbao9WuDoDtY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Anyhoooo it landed today and i'm really happy, the bracelet fits me perfectly without any adjustment, i've worn it all day and it's kept good time and the chrono resets perfectly!

The rotating ring has kept it's colour well and turns properly with the crown. The day/date quickset also works properly.

Bottom line is that i have no clue why the seller listed it as spares or repair???

A better pic.....

The only downside is that the case sides have been worked on and need some more to put it right again but i can sort that out easily. It's a keeper!

:yahoo:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
A bit more of a gamble this time (£85 delivered) for this 6139-6002 described as "spares or repair" with slightly out of focus pics. However the seller stated "the watch works very well" amongst lots of other things.

This is the listing - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seiko-Aut...MnuDVFZiXAbao9WuDoDtY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Anyhoooo it landed today and i'm really happy, the bracelet fits me perfectly without any adjustment, i've worn it all day and it's kept good time and the chrono resets perfectly!

The rotating ring has kept it's colour well and turns properly with the crown. The day/date quickset also works properly.

Bottom line is that i have no clue why the seller listed it as spares or repair???

A better pic.....

The only downside is that the case sides have been worked on and need some more to put it right again but i can sort that out easily. It's a keeper!

:yahoo:
Yeh , but this one is going to go real good once its in Andy's hands eh !
Very nice that one.

·
Registered
626 Posts
lovely watch, keep it out of sunlight .. the inner rotating bezel fades very easily!

hands are wrong .. I don't know what model they are from, probably not a chronograph ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts