The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I suspect many of you share my VFA fetish... Quite simply the most refined Japanese watch ever made IMO.

Rarely seen, and even more rare with a vaguely sensible starting price, with a decent description and with a nice box!

Out of my league... But check out our favourite marketplace

Surely someone needs to take this one for the team!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Now I suspect many of you share my VFA fetish... Quite simply the most refined Japanese watch ever made IMO.

Rarely seen, and even more rare with a vaguely sensible starting price, with a decent description and with a nice box!

first thought was, how much could it be? second after looking was OMG!!

Stunning though, & the box is way to cool.............

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
With Drawn :

With Drawn:

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
well what is the big allure to the vfa?...

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
just a new one on me...must be very rare..never seen one anywhere including here

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
so it is like a King Seiko but better?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Does the rotor screw look a little strange on the original auction? It looks to be smaller than I would expect but just may be the lighting. There is also some obvious markings on the other screw heads in the movement shot.

I would think that if you were going to be selling watches at this value you could invest in a slightly better camera or take some better shots in sunlight.

The watch does look to be in good condition and the initial pricing is reasonable. There seems to always be a few of these on Yahoo Japan at any time but the starting price is higher and the condition varies.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I look at the back of it and see that gouge that was done trying to open that case back

And I think what did the watchmaker who did that think after doing that ... Or what did the owner think. Then again maybe it was the owner.
Still on a watch like that...what a crime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts