The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wanted one of these. Now I have one - 1999 Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
oooo lucky! My fav series of chronos... if I sold my Seikos I could own one :) Tempting! Always loved the TV dial version.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Very nice. I own the reduced automatic version. I am still torn on whether I need the professional 42mm version. The 38mm reduced seemed perfect to me but somehow I still have the 42mm professional in my head.

Get that thing on some leather! If your a leather guy.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
oooo lucky! My fav series of chronos... if I sold my Seikos I could own one :) Tempting! Always loved the TV dial version.
I love these Speedys. Often I wonder to myself would I be happier with one Omega Speedmaster chronograph or 28 6139's? If I was not a collectomaniac it would be the Speedmaster.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I love these Speedys. Often I wonder to myself would I be happier with one Omega Speedmaster chronograph or 28 6139's? If I was not a collectomaniac it would be the Speedmaster.
The choice would be a lot easier each day! I reckon you should sell me those lovely 60's dress watches you own and buy a Speedmaster! :grin:

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Speedy it's my favorite chrono. I know that someday I will have one.

Congratulations for a nice watch.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice. I own the reduced automatic version. I am still torn on whether I need the professional 42mm version. The 38mm reduced seemed perfect to me but somehow I still have the 42mm professional in my head.

On leather now. :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Looking for one myself at the moment. Got to shift a few of my watches first though. When you have 13 Pogues you ask yourself how many of one type should I own. The answer is Speedy!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well I shouldn't have clicked in this, I've got mega Speedmaster envy.
I'd like one from '89 as it's my birth year, but that's the 20th anniversary of the moon landing so that bumps up prices

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Well I shouldn't have clicked in this, I've got mega Speedmaster envy.
I'd like one from '89 as it's my birth year, but that's the 20th anniversary of the moon landing so that bumps up prices

You can go right off people you know! I have a driving license older than you!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts

Hi... Lovely speedy.. I have the automatic too.... Where to get this strap?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Saving up for one of those myself. I did have enough for one a couple of months ago, but then needed to buy a MacBook Pro for work, so having to start again. One day :93:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts