1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps,

Is there a need for a quality Omega smp blue bezel insert, AM insert attached
lume pip is dreadful>>

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
As long as they're still available from Omega I can't see any particular demand for a good AM version - Omega people are as fanatical about originality as most Seiko people, and they're prepared to pay a lot more for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
723 Posts
Bry.

Id be up for one and you would do well selling them on ebay.
The am ones available now are awful. You cant just buy an insert omega want £400 for a complete bezel and you hace to send the watch to omega as third party repairers csnt get gen swatch group parts anymore.
If you can get the pip right you will do well

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi chaps,

Is there a need for a quality Omega smp blue bezel insert, AM insert attached
lume pip is dreadful>>

I think there is a need now, and it will only grow as more of these bond type seamasters get scratched and marked up. for some reason these blue color bezel inserts look much worse than black inserts when they get beat up. however from what I recall these bezels are not easy to remove and install on these watches, so insert renewal might be beyond the capabilities of most owners.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Omege bezel tool frequently sold on Ebay. :grin:
perhaps an even better enterprise would be offering sales along with installation. would be quick turnaround time and no need for the average SMP owner to buy tools and attempt a repair they are not comfortable with?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Easy to remove the smp bezel using a good bezel remover, installation is easy with practise..:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts