The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found my way over here from the old place (thanks for the assist,gabe!) since the last time i posted, i've picked up a new camera that works with my ancient macro lens, so i was finally able to take a picture i liked of this watch.

it's #300 of 300, so i barely made it in the door for this one. when you look at it in dim light or directly head-on, it's a muddy green or almost black. but catch the light just right and the pattern of pine trees just lights up! i also like the fact that it has a little lume to it. my eyes are bad enough that it really helps in dim light, but it still looks pretty formal.hope you enjoy it.

i'm looking forward to catching up again.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Ultimate Seiko,superb Dial work.Gorgeous all round.

·
Registered
659 Posts
[glow=green,2,300]Great looking green dial! Do you have any more pictures of it?

thanks for posting,

Ted [/glow]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is an old picture of the dial in "ugly mode". this is the way it looks when it isn't catching the light. very pedestrian, but that smooth second hand still makes it an amazing thing to look at. you can just barely catch a glimpse of the texture of the dial in this picture.

most of the other shots i had yesterday were variations on the one i posted. if i can find something decent i'll put it up here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts