The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not for the life of me know why I waited so long to finally get around to purchasing a Sumo. This one just arrived and I absolutely love it. So many wonderful comments have been posted about these watches and am now able to see first hand. Just need to decide if swapping original crystal for a Yobokies sapphire is in order.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
very beautiful watch....great find

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Cool watch, cool color, nice watch.

Hernán
Enviado desde mi iPad

·
Registered
6 Posts
A real beauty. IMHO, I would just stick with the Hardlex & see what kind of mileage you get out of it, before investing in a saphire crystal. I've worn my new black Sumo for 5 mos now, and if have no scratches on it whatsoever. Now the stainless steel is another issue though!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
gotta love the sapphire look too...but i agree...no sense changing it yet...

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Congrats Tom. I must confess I got an orange sumo on a rubber strap last year and I was tempted to move it on as I just get it.It was strange as the orange sami loks great on black rubber. Then I swapped a bracelet onto it and it came to life.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Barry. I'm more of a bracelet guy anyway, but do think the orange Sumo looks sharp on black rubber strap in photos posted.

It's so far running +5-6 sec/day. Is this typical?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
That's a little more than mine but just see if it settles Tom. I do usually prefer orange dials on black rubber but not in the sumos case. Yours looks great as it is. Now you just need the orange samurai and shogun 😃.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts