The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offers Invited on this 6105 that I have known for more than 30 years, this watch was left to me by an old friend Mike who passed in 2018. He had purchased it new in Pensacola FL and was his daily wearer for most of he time he owned it. I noticed his watch and pointed out to him what it was shortly after we met and remarked about it almost whenever we saw each other. In 2005 or 06 the watch stopped working and Mike called me, I convinced him to send the watch to Jack at IWW and when he got it back from it's spa visit he called from his truck with the box on his lap saying how he could not believe how great it looked. When he sent it off to Jack I sourced an SKX for him to wear and that became his daily watch and when he got the 6105 back, it was his Sunday go to meeting watch, as we would say here in the south:) It had a rough and tumble life and I think Jack did a great job with it too, I wish I had a before pic. Bezel insert and crystal were replaced and lume was re done on the dial and hands, movement starts and runs, the crown does not lock, the date sets properly at midnight and quick-set, time sets properly, I do not know the accuracy and have never worn the watch, I am going to say it needs a service. This watch needs a new home too.
Thanks for looking,
Vince
1974-1.JPG
1974-8.JPG
1974-10.JPG
1974-2.JPG
1974-3.JPG
1974-4.JPG
1974-5.JPG
1974-6.JPG
1974-7.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts