The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Special Member
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wore this 7015-7000 again today and I just can't bond with it. It's lovely but somehow it isn't striking that WIS chord needed to keep in the watch box. Original hands look good, could use a cleaning, the yellow sweep is terrific.

100% original including bracelet and buckle. Crystal is the original beveled mineral glass high-dome with only the slightest of age related wear.

Keeps great time, sweeper zero resets to 12 o'clock exactly as it should, pushers work great. No case flaws aside from a few very light scratches. I cannot tell if it was polished or not because I do not know the original specs but my guess is that it has not been polished.

If anyone would like to give it a new home and wrist time PM me your offer. Trades always welcome.

Attachments

·
Special Member
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now, on a serious note, I'm thinking this is a $75 watch on fleabay with all that goes with it, so a hometown discount to a fellow SCWF member is in order.

Assuming you like the 7015's....................

·
Special Member
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Alright for all you guys opposed to making an offer, now it's a $100 for sale price. I will not be dickered down to $75 either because I have learned from our lively thread that would make me a man of questionable character. Who else would dare ask more than he wants, we read.

Too bad if you want it, because I would have taken $75 before since I didn't know what what was a fair price and thought my fellow SCWF WIS's might have been able to value it fairly if interested. But now I learn it is my job to know the value of everything I sell. And then to offer it to you without adding any room to negotiate downwards. Apparently folks who are opposed to "offers" sales feel entitled to do beat down sellers who state their price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts