The Watch Site banner

NOS 6105-8119 = 2450,-Euro? NOS6138-3000 = 2100 Euro?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  TheTigerUK 
#1 ·
After a 6309 diver traveled with me for more than 27 years around the world, it is time for a new watch. My 6309 has never seen a watchmaker. Once a year, after,.cleaning and drying I put some drops Salad oil over the tube and around the caseback to keep the gaskets smooth . I think it is still waterproof.

So I really don't need a new watch but last week I've been in 2nd hand watch shop in Paris. They offered expensive swiss watches but also a NOS 6105-8119 for 2450,-euro and a NOS6138-3000 for 2100 euro. This watches are really breathtaking. The NOS6138 is more impressive than a 3000euro Speedmaster Professional in the same shop.But these prices are a little confusing to me..
My 6309 shows me since 27years that the Seiko Quality is outstanding but...so much money for a Seiko???

#5 ·
I have seen examples that were nearly NOS sell for more than that, in reality not a bad price compared to some i have seen go for big bucks if it is genuinly NOS with box/papers etc etc but unless i win the lottery tonight i won't be heading to Paris just yet, be nice to meet up with Clement though :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.