The Watch Site banner

NooB saying Hello and some more

2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  valvestem 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Seiko-erz :)

Just wanted first off to say THANK YOU to all - been a lurker here for years and years and years, well, the other site but you know what I mean! Been a Seiko fan for a loooooooooooooong time - still have the 1984 Seiko SQ Pepsi pictured below and I bought it NEW, lol:

Ok - History: Rich has loved watches I think since when I was in the womb, lol. Then Rich did very well at work - not bragging, just explaining. THEN Rich said "Oh, I want something better than a Seiko - WRONG! Bought a bunch of Panerai, Rolex, Omega's all of these - I don't own these anymore, more on that...

Back to story - about a year ago went through major, fugly divorce - was GREAT for ME and GREAT for my boy's, BEST, really - all GOOD :)

But - so went the 4 higher end watches Panerai and Rolex included. Then, the "dark Year" where I basically stuck to G-Shock, screw watches, hate everyone, etc. Bad. BUT - here I AM. Always lurked, always looked at the new models, did it all.

And NOW - HI!

Just secured my first 6309 7040 from 1971!!! Yeah!! I will post pics but consider you all to have a new memeber, if you will accept me!

Cheers!
Rich

See less See more
#12 ·
RichM1966 said:
Hello fellow Seiko-erz :)

Just wanted first off to say THANK YOU to all - been a lurker here for years and years and years, well, the other site but you know what I mean! Been a Seiko fan for a loooooooooooooong time - still have the 1984 Seiko SQ Pepsi pictured below and I bought it NEW, lol:

[/quote]

Welcome aboard Rich. Sweet Pepsi! Good to see another one out there.
[IMG]

Cheers!
Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.