The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just finished modifying my searambler. The radial brushing on the cushion case was marked and in my view with the silver dial and high polished brushing the watch looked too dressy instead of the tool watch its meant to be. Ive bead blasted the case and bracelet and replaced the bezel with a new one.I have also applied a water slide decal to the dial. i think it harks back to the doxas of old.what do you think?

·
Special Member
4,898 Posts
I like it, John! I've been on the fence about acquiring a doxa. Are you doing the blasting yourself? Sorry, been busy this summer. Anyway it's very cool.

·
Registered
623 Posts
That is really nice, I have always wanted a Doxa. So I have been selling a lot of my collection to purchase one. An old friend has a limited edition one. I am saving for this.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
ive just finished modifying my searambler. The radial brushing on the cushion case was marked and in my view with the silver dial and high polished brushing the watch looked too dressy instead of the tool watch its meant to be. Ive bead blasted the case and bracelet and replaced the bezel with a new one.I have also applied a water slide decal to the dial. i think it harks back to the doxas of old.what do you think?

It looks fantastic.
Great job:grin:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like the brushing, great watch.
Here are my 2 Doxa's.
Both are sub 600T Sharkhunters, the first one is from about 1980, the second the reissue from 2004.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts