12yrs on hotmail .. ???

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
noah said:
Thanks and some advice ...
back up your e-mails I never would have thought this would have happened
12yrs on hotmail .. ???
Sounds like a nightmare! Is there any way to get this sorted out over the phone? There must be some solution. You shouldn't have to lose 12 years worth of email.

Best of luck,
Myles

·
Registered
174 Posts
Another tip too, Don't get complacent with Gmail either!

I had my Gmail account hacked into last year and it took over a week before I regained access. :eek:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Hey Noah, how are you doing?
I heard about your health issues. Hope all is well with you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
yo noah!

will call you tomorrow as i'm too lazy to email you ahaha
our schedule is we'll be landing in HK next wednesday late nite and heading to the Jesus hotel. will head over to your house thursday am unless you want to meet up for breakfast first? actually if jake plans to come along then i should say a breakfast or two, as jake and i will probably eat two orders apiece hehehe.
janice got some big ideas for malling and shopping so lets skip out and do some watch hunting while she spends all my money?

talk soon bro,

fred

cebu city

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Does Noah stop taking order? I emailed him few times to purchase some dials but he did not respond. :( Wish him well anyway since he has had hard times.

·
Registered
327 Posts
ezcheese said:
Another tip too, Don't get complacent with Gmail either!

I had my Gmail account hacked into last year and it took over a week before I regained access. :eek:
Indeed. In fact, don't get complacent with any third party service provider: (1) Always keep your email stored (and backed up) locally on computers and media under your own control and (2) invest in your own domain.

When you have your own domain, even if a service provider goes bust, you can move your domain to another provider.

There really is no need nowadays to use Hotmail/Gmail/Yahoo/etc. email addresses. Free services like this are simply not adequately reliable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts