1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
well that looks great...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Gorgeous. This one is new to me and now I'm considering it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
1971-
'Back to the Future' with the Seiko Recraft Watch line is a Great way to attract customers who want something a little bit different, and attractive.Nice combo you have assembled there. Wear it in good luck,especially on March 17th!-
ps- I used to spend weekends in Ottawa in the summer months from 1986 to 1991.Those were great trips with my 21speed bicycle during the day to ride those great bike paths along and around the Ottawa river valley and the Rideau Canal ways and nights ending at a Byward Market pub.I used to average 20 to 30 mile round trips depending on how hot it was and I loved it.Those were the best summers ever for me and then with two kids going to college, my vacations were defunded. O well, I will always have those '86 to '91 memories- My Seiko diver on my wrist,my bicycle,my seat at a By market pub,my 'Blue' to quash my thirst and warm summer nights.I had it all. And now it's-"The Past" But once upon a time it was very good for me,in Ottawa with Nice people, and a Great Town.-
Later Amigos- Onward to the Future- Eli-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts