The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did these slip under the radar? Apparently on sale already at the new NYC boutique for around $695 list.

I like the blue but the lack of a bezel pip and that over-the-top power reserve marr the looks for me.

The power reserve doesn't detract so much from telling the time as it is more restrained on the all black 021 which has nice burnt orange highlights and comes on black leather....

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/seiko-s...m_campaign=Feed:+Ablogtowatch+(ABLOGTOWATCH)-

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think if they got rid of the power reserve indicator all together (or perhaps simplified it so it was more fluid with the dial) and gave it some less sporty hands this would be a tremendously handsome watch. I guess then it wouldn't be a Sportura though, closer to a Grand Seiko (style wise, at least).

·
Registered
30 Posts
I actually quite like this watch. I will have to check it out at the store to see how it looks in the flesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
The case and bezel look like a rip off of the Seiko 5 FFF models.

I don't like the power reserve indicator and think if it was smaller or of a more basic layout it would be a nice watch (if more affordable)

·
Registered
819 Posts
I think its way cool but I don't want another kinetic its way to much work keeping them wound and I don't want one of those charging gizmos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts