The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A big hi to everyone here on SCWF,
I thought I had broken free of the Seiko-virus, but my medication was just not strong enough to fix me.

The pull of the Seiko (i.e the Seiko-Force) is a strong one, and to be honest I love them too much.

Mumblings said and done, I look forward to being able to contribute what I can to this great site.

Craig

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
A big hi to everyone here on SCWF,
I thought I had broken free of the Seiko-virus, but my medication was just not strong enough to fix me.

The pull of the Seiko (i.e the Seiko-Force) is a strong one, and to be honest I love them too much.

Mumblings said and done, I look forward to being able to contribute what I can to this great site.

Craig
Don't even try to fight it Craig it's a hopeless cause. Welcome to the best watch forum in the history of the world eh! And yes, we all need more watches. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Don't even try to fight it Craig it's a hopeless cause. Welcome to the best watch forum in the history of the world eh! And yes, we all need more watches. :)

Thanks Kenny,
The forum appears a really friendly platform with some serious addicts, so I don't feel as bad about my `problem'.
Everytime my wife moans about a new watch purchase, I'll just show her the collections that some people have. Should get me some breathing space :cool:
Have a great day !

·
Premium Member
9,567 Posts
Welcome to SCWF - good to have you (and someone on this side of the pond).

:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to SCWF - good to have you (and someone on this side of the pond).

:)

:)Thanks Mwadner !

Feels good to be here and it's kinda getting addictive.
Need one of those monitor screen protector things, so everyone can't see what I'm looking at when they glance at my screen.
Have a good one !

Craig

·
Premium Member
9,567 Posts
:)Thanks Mwadner !

Feels good to be here and it's kinda getting addictive.
Need one of those monitor screen protector things, so everyone can't see what I'm looking at when they glance at my screen.
Have a good one !

Craig
Yeah, well, your user name isn't helping with the "addiction". :grin:

You'll find this is a fun place to hang out .... enjoy!

·
Special Member
4,663 Posts
Welcome!
If you like watches, Seiko and other Japanese brands in particular, you’re in a good place. Great bunch of knowledgeable and friendly members from across the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I Understand Craig... I just stoped after Ten + years of living and breathing SCWF and My Love for vintage Seiko's.
I have met life long friends that I missed terrible.. Life at times presents situations that need 100% attention, but I always believed I would find my way back. It has been a good thing some time away to see that my life is better when a missing Part has been restored.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
well hello and welcome to SCWF....great to have u with us...you will love it here...so many enablers..we all have a real love for these amazing watches....if u need anything....just ask..we all have quite a bit of knowledge and will help guide u away from the pitfalls we all have encountered....God Bless,John

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Craig, lots of great folks here willing to share stories and knowledge, enjoy !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome Craig from a fellow Jock.

I too am new to this site and my experience has been nothing but very positive. Instant help from a senior member that was above and beyond.

My problem is going to be staying clear of the FS posts!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts