The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share these pics with you....

Looks alot like a frankenmonster bud with a 4R36 movement

What do ya think off these?

There a lot other colors than these :a102:

Attachments

·
Registered
25,663 Posts
Looks Gay ...

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Looks like the neon colors from the 80's are making a comeback.

I do like that the date discs match the shroud color for Sunday though. Wonder what ciolor Saturday is?

The last 4 color one is just tacky.

·
Registered
25,663 Posts
rasbrito said:
hahahahahahhaa... agree!
so gay... :))

+1 Point :)) My Sister Even Thinks They Look Gay :D :D :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don't think the 3 pictures shown here are real... I believe these were PS'd by one guy on the Singapore Seiko forum! (especially Rainbow over there) :))

One of the SG members found it on the Seiko India site, but it's slowly crept into the SEA market. Currently what we've seen are the brown, the red / black and the black / gold. 1300 supposedly made for each of the 3.

They're sorta a mix of a FM, a Night Monster, and a Tuna (hands), with a stop-light second hand thrown in as well. I like the black / gold, but purely because of the color combo; not sure I'd pick one up for ~US$400.

And for the love of all that is good in the world, please think twice before using the 'Sardine' moniker! :-[ :D

Some great photos of the black / red by the resident IT Superman / photographer extraodinaire (with his review to be posted when he has time):
http://forums.seikoclubsg.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2200

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
There's that ringed crown again! Who inside Seiko thought that was a good idea?

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Spencer said:
There's that ringed crown again! Who inside Seiko thought that was a good idea?
Likely one of the student designers who is also studying to be a veterinary should watch design not pan out :))

·
Registered
821 Posts
They are India Domestic market L.E divers... the colors you see were photoshopped....only red,rose gold and black are available.

·
Registered
151 Posts
There are three color combinations, as shown in the picture here:
http://forums.seikoclubsg.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1970&start=120#p37477

Black / Red, Brown / Gold, and Black / Gold.

All the ones posted in the first post are 'shopped, you can tell that from the day displayed being the wrong colors. Good for a laugh tho!

And tunafied, that they're showing up in SEA markets makes me wonder if they are to be India JDM's. Perhaps they just launched there first?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I know it has been said before, but to be 100% clear all of the images from the original post are photoshopped and do not exist.

The red, brown and black versions in the linked posts are the actual real watches.
http://forums.seikoclubsg.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1970&start=120#p37477

I do not mind the red version but looking at the case design I can not figure put how the shroud can be removed as it curves under the lugs and wraps around the base. Is to possible to take the shroud off one of these?

I was considering making up my own shroud from SS and fitting this instead but I am not sure if this would be possible.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts