The Watch Site banner
21 - 40 of 118 Posts
Re: New Forum,New Members,Its been a while.SCWF Members show yourselves...>>>

Hi, my name is John, and I am a Seikoholic :D

I have met alot of nice people from all over the world through this great hobby and I look forward to meeting many more. A big THANK YOU to the people behind this great forum, to all the moderators and to the nice people taking time to answer questions directly via e-mail. I really appreciate the great work You are doing 8)

Here I am wearing my Tuna Can. I try to focus on collecting Seiko diver´s, but I am guilty in buying MANY other Seiko´s ;D

TheNeilo(AqualandKing) said:
Good evening Constable,Letsbeavenue then.LoL.
I love it John.
Dont want any cheek Lad or you will get your collar felt!! ;D ;D ;D

TheNeilo(AqualandKing) said:
Peter are the two rings slipped over a mans shirt and held above the elbow on the outside of the shirt?
Bingo! yes indeed, Neil....they were my dad's...he used to wear them sitting at his desk ..in those days, many men wore them to hold their long sleeve white shirt cuffs up...hahaha!

Now then Neil so you want my ugly mush again :eek: one of me and my Son fishing last Sep

Hi,

Picture of me and my youngest son [ at pic 1 1/2] last summer during holydays
On the wrist an "Anni"promaster titanium

Proost , Elf

Discussion starter · #27 ·

kenny said:
Here I am on my boat last summer

Hey Ken Hows it going my Friend.Still loving the Green Godess my friend,Wish i could regulate the damn thing,Ive had 4 goes so far but its getting there.Great Boat Shot by the way.Neilo.

Love all things mechanical,watches are my weakness :eek:
Race bikes for fun!

Seiko "Tuna" 7549-7010 that day.

I'm Aurel. Born in Prague but raised in Ontario, Canada since age 3.
Me and my little girl last summer. Her first fish was caught on 10lb test using a Dora The Explorer fishing pole baited with a piece of cinnamon raisin bagel.

Attachments

Aurelius said:
I'm Aurel. Born in Prague but raised in Ontario, Canada since age 3.
Me and my little girl last summer. Her first fish was caught on 10lb test using a Dora The Explorer fishing pole baited with a piece of cinnamon raisin bagel.

Nice picture, is the picture taken in Canada ? it just looks so much like a country scene in the UK.ps: My younger grand kids are quite into dora and tell me all about her !!

I'm from Brazil, though I did live in the US for a few years. I'm a Pediatrician and always liked watches, but only really got into watches since 2008. Then I discovered the online forums and it has been a downhill trip ever since... :eek:

Here's me and the one and a half people that make me a better person :) . This was December 31st 2009, at a hotel we were staying for New Year's Eve. The pic isn't close enough, but we're both wearing a Mido.

Me and the heir to all my watches, at the dinner party that night :D .

Hello my name is Russ, I'm a Capricorn and I enjoy most outdoor related activities...or at least I did before I moved this prairie town called Calgary. Actually it's a fine place but nowhere near water and my passion was/is scuba diving....hence my penchant for dive watches. I became a Seiko WIS ever since I found this place whilst searching for a place to get the second watch I ever owned (1966 Sportsmatic) serviced. I haven't looked back since! Nice to meet ya'll again and for the first time, cheers!

Hello,

Have been a member of SCWF for about 8+ years and have enjoyed learning more and more about Seiko watches and meeting some great folks. I am 53 and work at the University of Wisconsin in the Department of Ophthalmology.

Picture was taken two years ago after my first time hunting turkey with my bow for our Thanksgiving turkey dinner. I am the one with the face paint.

Great forum,
Daniel

Attachments

msa6712 said:
Nice Lancaster pic, Russ...
It's pretty cool eh? I love the warbirds, probably because dad flew Hurricanes & Typhoons with the RAF back in WWII. This particular lanc is on static display in a little RCAF museum in Nanton, south of Calgary

sailorH240 said:
Hello,

Have been a member of SCWF for about 8+ years and have enjoyed learning more and more about Seiko watches and meeting some great folks. I am 53 and work at the University of Wisconsin in the Department of Ophthalmology.

Picture was taken two years ago after my first time hunting turkey with my bow for our Thanksgiving turkey dinner. I am the one with the face paint.

Great forum,
Daniel
DUDE! No kidding! You're an Ophthalmologist!?! I'm an optician by trade. Small world,eh?!?

Cheers!
Mike

21 - 40 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.