The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an older Blue Angels Chronograph (C300-Q0082 TA). It's been a great watch, still runs great, and I'd like to buy a newer model with Atomic Time, and Eco Drive.

I'm looking on eBay, and the prices run from as much as $1.1K, down to around $400, since I prefer the stainless "pilot" bracelets. The model number variations make exact price matching nearly impossible.

As to the model numbers; is there any significant difference of similar appearing watches with similar bracelets?

Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Aloha ,
I have found that this .....300 Model is being sought for a lot now so they are quite pricey too. I have noticed that even a Parts one is at ... over $200.00 but what will it take to get it going again
after that price.
The ... New Models ... are priced very high yet but they should come down soon hopefully.
I was lucky to get this one for just a song from a Women seller that did not seem to know that value of it.
Aloha
Louis

Attachments

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have an older Blue Angels Chronograph (C300-Q0082 TA). It's been a great watch, still runs great, and I'd like to buy a newer model with Atomic Time, and Eco Drive.

I'm looking on eBay, and the prices run from as much as $1.1K, down to around $400, since I prefer the stainless "pilot" bracelets. The model number variations make exact price matching nearly impossible.

As to the model numbers; is there any significant difference of similar appearing watches with similar bracelets?

Any advice is appreciated.
Are you still looking?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts