The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, what can I say. I am now the proud father of a 6105!
But not just any 6105; an almost mint condition piece!
Purchased from this very forum from Steve (@Reflex), who was nothing but an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again Steve - this one is going to be difficult to top

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
How nice is that Dan..... You scored a bullseye with that one.! How did you manage to persuade him to part with it?
'Got any pic's of the flip side?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
How nice is that Dan..... You scored a bullseye with that one.! How did you manage to persuade him to part with it?
'Got any pic's of the flip side?
Hi Jim
Thanks very much 😁
He had a ‘72 version of this, so was willing to let this one go

photo of the rear as requested

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
congrats....now don't be afraid to wear that thing! doing no matter what..! remember, there is nothing greater than the smile on your face as you enjoy the fruits of your labor and see that cool watch down on your wrist.

now you will have "double look syndrome." you will look at your watch for the time, but will have to look twice because the first time you were admiring the damn thing so much that you failed to note the time in your mind. hahahahaha!

<* shark >>><

·
Registered
496 Posts
congrats....now don't be afraid to wear that thing! doing no matter what..! remember, there is nothing greater than the smile on your face as you enjoy the fruits of your labor and see that cool watch down on your wrist.

now you will have "double look syndrome." you will look at your watch for the time, but will have to look twice because the first time you were admiring the damn thing so much that you failed to note the time in your mind. hahahahaha!

>QUOTE]So true!
Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
That's a Looker !!!

Reactions: Stalbie

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
That is a Beauty!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beautiful watch but I can sense the paranoia you will experiencing when wearing guarding against any knocks or bumps. Been there and done it myself. Having said that wear it and enjoy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts