The Watch Site banner

New Arrival Today....Can an Aqualand Really be a Beater

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  TheNeilo1 
#1 ·
Evening Guys.Picked this little gem up a few days ago and it arrived today.A few dings here and there but overall a clear Crystal, Eco-Drive movement,Working just Fine,Pressure tested to 200m,What do you guys think for just over £100 UK.
Beater or Non Beater.I have the Round Dial for it to snuggle up to already and it made sense to add another Aqualand to the collection for that price.Model JV0020-04E or as i call it the D Shaped ecoaqualand Anniversary.

Plus i found out where all The Unused world Cup VUVUZELAS have gone to!!! "Just my kind of Humour" :p

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Oh and i nearly forgot my watch.....LoL.

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#3 ·
Correct on all Counts.Needs a touch of Neilos TLC to get it looking a bit Cleaner.Couple of nasty dings but i will endeavour to get them looking better than they are.
Time said:
isnt that the 20 anni version?
(the watch not the vuvuzela guys lol)

#5 ·
Nice aquisition. I have one and love it. Had a few probs with it not holding a charge. Citizen service is incredible. They fixed, dive tested, installed new caseback and strap without me even asking. This was under warranty. This is by far one of my favorite watches. I also have an older Aqualand analog depth meter. I love the off center look. You should get a lot of great use out of it.

#7 ·
Normally I'd say no, the 20th Anniversary model is not a beater, but I think you can safely beat up on that one! And your other photo goes to prove that size really does matter! :)

Actually, after a few Glen Morangies, my D-shaped Aqua starts to look like the round one.............

Attachments

#9 ·
Technoman said:
Wont the beaten parts be available from Citizen directly? Great watch by the way, I love the styling..
+1 on that.

Neil, if I were you I would send it in to Citizen UK and ask the replacement of the mobile beaten up parts. The bezel is beaten to a pulp. :( This watch totally deserves the SPA, IMO. I have this model and totally love it.

Just my opinion, of course.

Regards and Congrats for the new aquisition, brother!
This way your newly bought MM 300m won't feel like the only 'new fish' around the watch box, heheheh!

CHRIS

#10 ·
Les thats just the Tonic i needed my friend.Good laugh as always.Wonder if can get the Shroud replaced anywhere?Suggestions welcome.Thanks Les.Neilo. :)

Sir said:
Normally I'd say no, the 20th Anniversary model is not a beater, but I think you can safely beat up on that one! And your other photo goes to prove that size really does matter! :)

Actually, after a few Glen Morangies, my D-shaped Aqua starts to look like the round one.............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.