The Watch Site banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up in a trade. When I saw pictures I *loved* the dial and hands but wasn't sure how the case would look in real life - luckily it turns out it's one of those watches that really seems to work well on my skinny wrists.

I'm aware the SUS range was aimed at the 90's Japanese 'youth' and there is indeed a slightly 90s futuristic vibe to the case, but dammit if it doesn't just work! Definitely one classy watch and my first Seiko hi-beat (though my wife has one). My first GMT full stop.

Pretty smitten with it as you may be able to tell though after all that I neglected to get a decent wrist shot!

·
Special Member
4,644 Posts
great watch..had that black one too...but the case curvature length hit the wrist bone on my 6.5 inch wrist....so it sadly left the collection. The hands and dial and bezel design are superb on the SUSs!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a beautiful watch Tobi :) No wonder I have all three :D !!

Wow, the blue dial looks fantastic! Think I'll stick with one for the moment though :D

Thanks for the comments all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.